Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions 1st half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Romo is going to be dead by halftime at this rate. Seriously. Give this guy some protection please.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
I should have been Sean Lee for Halloween.

As some guy hits on a girl I could just step in the way and intercept her.

VThokie7

Reaction score
Why is Garrett so horrible about figuring out how to get the ball in the hands of his biggest weapon? Same thing happened with TO when he was here. Motion him, move him around. Just do something to get Dez the ball.

Zordon

Reaction score
romo has such a wimpy arm. that's why i said he needs to get serious about his offseason training.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Nothing available over the middle. Lions shutting down that side of the field so it's nothing but chuck and pray for Romo downfield or down the sidelines

ANTHONYSCOTT

Reaction score
I hope they give Carr credit for that play, as well as Lee. Play calling has to be better but dont give up on the run all together. We are only down 7!!

newlander

Reaction score
That pass interference no call was a stupid nocall which really hhurt us. And anybody else notice the hold on Claiborne on that Johnson big play?

...like I said, we won't be allowed to win today: this stuff is scripted. Most ever call has gone D's way: this one will too: they'll overturn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.