Not open for further replies.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
BXmfbkLCYAE6tSf.jpg:large

DFWJC

Reaction score
Hard to go deep with so little time.
Adjustments are needed.

I know you don't want get impatient, force a throw, then see the game get out of hand. But I'd be tempted to force one to Dez. High risk though.

VThokie7

Reaction score
Why can't we get our players open in space and allow them to run like other teams do against us?

Poor offensive system, bad game planning, and even worse play calling. The day Garrett is gone will be a happy day. And I bet money he can't find a coordinator job when that day comes.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I like how the refs stopped play when Dallas was hurrying up so Detroit had time to see the replay and if they wanted to challenge it.

It will be overturned. Idk our success rate with challenges but I don't remember hardly any that ever go our way

Yeah I was was wondering why they stopped us from from running a play.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Poor offensive system, bad game planning, and even worse play calling. The day Garrett is gone will be a happy day. And I bet money he can't find a coordinator job when that day comes.

you are correct and he should above all else, should sit down with Jerry, thank him and Garrett should walk away. Hes doing nothing here but collecting a paycheck and Jerry, (who sometiems doesnt) should be taking accountability for it and getting ready for new leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.