Game Day ***Cowboys vs Patriots 2nd Half Game Thread*** OVERTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

loublue22

Reaction score
nothing is happening down the field, the throw to Lamb was a broken play. They are shutting that down and we take the underneath to get near/into the red zone and then can't do anything

OldJarhead

Reaction score
Dak is not having one of his better days and he still looks pretty darn good. In fact, if the Cowboys win today with all the mistakes they have made it will be a real testament to their character as a team.

The defense is going to need to win this game by keeping NE out of the end zone.

wow, just wow.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
We got points last drive it wasn't perfect but it worked. Bellicheck has proven he can shutdown a lot of offenses. So he obviously adjusted

Verdict

Reaction score
Connor Williams is a weak link/penalty machine and Biadasz is a weak link right next to him. Cowboys having a hard time getting a single yard when they HAVE to get ONE. These two are a big part of that.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Good point. That should be a dead play. Can you decline a false start or illegal motion?
No, you can't. The play should have stopped, and the penalty assessed. Or maybe I don't know what I think I know.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
I know it’s been said, and I know absolutely nothing will come of it, and I know some of it is fan bias, but this is legitimately one of the most poorly officiated games I’ve ever seen in any professional sport. This is just absolutely abysmal.
Agree 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.