Cowboys Vs Patriots ***Game Thread***

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
This is the wakeup call for all those who believe we scheme our way out of poor secondary play. I pulled for a safety or CB with the number one pick but with the Spencer deal I thought it was for the best. I still do actually. And you can't fix everything in one draft.

But this should get most people and hopefully JJ and all to see we need another CB. And Hamlin does not impress me with his cover ability. He's marginally better than RW which is not saying a lot.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

Romo play fake pass Barber running away again gets 5. End of 1st quarter.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Oh, now no one is saying Julius is the better back and needs to be the feature back? That's odd.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
jobberone;1706742 said:
This is the wakeup call for all those who believe we scheme our way out of poor secondary play. I pulled for a safety or CB with the number one pick but with the Spencer deal I thought it was for the best. I still do actually. And you can't fix everything in one draft.

But this should get most people and hopefully JJ and all to see we need another CB. And Hamlin does not impress me with his cover ability. He's marginally better than RW which is not saying a lot.

you want to give New England any credit?

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
well we do know that the crowd is officially out of the game for the rest of the game.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
This Cowboy team may be nervous, but Barber is a player and is nothing but heart and soul.

RomoFan4ever

Benched
Reaction score
jobberone;1706742 said:

As long as the Eagles DON'T win this division-let's root for the Giants, GB, and even Tampa.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
We need one of those 20 yard passes to witten down the middle.

I bet NE is focusing on Witten, seeing that he has been our best receiver.

VA Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;1706718 said:
I really dislike Tyson Thompson as a KR.

Loathe him in fact.

What's really ludicrous is how some fans have been advocating trading JJ and replacing him with TT. Tyson offers absolutely nothing.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Best news of the first quater:

RomoFan4ever appears to have been banned!!!!!