Cowboys Vs Patriots ***Game Thread***

jem88

Reaction score
We need a WR upgrade. T.O. is too unreliable and Crayton is a number 3 at best. We really miss Terry Glenn.

It's also time to put the Julius Jones act to bed and make Barber the primary RB. At least then we'll be able to guage whether or not he can be the #1 guy for us.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Jimz31;1706823 said:
Not a single attempt to Witten yet.
Witten has been damn near tripled the whole game so far. I am glad Tony isnt forcing it to him

hairic

Reaction score
Hopefully the upcoming kickoff coverage doesn't make me puke.

NickZepp

Reaction score
jem88;1706844 said:
We need a WR upgrade. T.O. is too unreliable and Crayton is a number 3 at best. We really miss Terry Glenn.

It's also time to put the Julius Jones act to bed and make Barber the primary RB. At least then we'll be able to guage whether or not he can be the #1 guy for us.

We need to throw it to Witten he's our best receiver.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Kick off Dallas to New England received at the 3 coming right dropped at the 24.

sportsman

Reaction score
this is why an owner pays certain players more than others. TO must earn his pay today against the best team in the league.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I will feel much better if we can get a stop, or at least hold them to three, sheesh

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
sigh Terry Glenn is our best receiver he is so reliable and a deep threat

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
NickZepp;1706849 said:
We need to throw it to Witten he's our best receiver.

We need to take what they give us. Or do you want another 5 interception outting?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
utrunner07;1706835 said:
stadium is lame because ticket prices are TOO high!!!!! rich people just clap and fan themselves...too many of them there

please. rich people just clap? thats bogus because I was in the cheapseats a few weeks back and nothing.

I think they should name the new stadium so it fits the crowd.

Dallas Cowboy Stadium At The Public Library In Arlington.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 Patriots - Ball on their own 24 -

Shotgun (since it works) Brady 3 wides - Brady back quick pass caught for 4 or 5 yards

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Thehoofbite;1706858 said:
please. rich people just clap? thats bogus because I was in the cheapseats a few weeks back and nothing.

I think they should name the new stadium so it fits the crowd.

Dallas Cowboy Stadium At The Public Library In Arlington.

hahahaha

Kangaroo

Reaction score
The defense needs to get it's head out of the arse oh and Roy had a chance to make a play on the ball on 3rd and long and instead he guts burned by watson for 20+ yards.

I am sorry Roy needs to be moved to lb or cut and we need a better ss in coverage

Who is # 33 welker made him look like burnt toast

NickZepp

Reaction score
For those complaining about the crowd. There's nothing to cheer about. NE took the crowd out early on. Hopefully we make a stop here and get the crowd back in it.