Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders 2nd half game thread | Overtime***

Status
Not open for further replies.

J817

Reaction score
Why does he have a prop? Is that cup a prop? Or does he have to drink right now?

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Anyone know the OL lineup on the last TD drive?

Kinda odd they subbed in LC and CW after we scored the first TD.
Never seen a professional team rotate offensive lineman. Not sure what the benefit of that is. I thought continuity was important at that position group.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought the halftime crew said this entertainer is a Carolina Panthers fan. Why is he wearing a Cowboys cap? Did Jerry Jones add that stipulation in the performance contract?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All of a sudden thanksgiving day games have turned into the super Bowl.

Carson

Reaction score
I hope we find a way to pull this off. No Waller helps.

Let’s do this

khiladi

Reaction score
They've had 3 bad losses in a row. Two blowouts and a loss to the mighty Giants. Think about that. The Giants beat this team and only allowed 16 points.

They also had Goodell and the NFL completely screwing them with the Gruden email links, which put them in some turmoil. Us ‘struggling’ is nothing compared to them struggling.

Rajveer

Reaction score
Good lord how long is this half time show going to be. Let's get back to football. At this pace Cee Dee might come out of his concussion protocol.

Western

Reaction score
Carr has been lucky in avoiding turnovers--I think he is due for couple in the 2nd half.

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
Trysten Hill is playing a good game. Anyone notice? He looks small but he seems to hold his ground.

Today is the first game where I think they really miss Gregory. Still need a better push up the middle too. Carr has too much time to find an open guy.

The offensive line is playing better today than last Sunday. Dak is up and down with his throws.

The offense just looks off still. This is not the same team that won 6 games in a row. They seem flat. At times confused. and not at all fired up.

McCarthy dodged a bullet calling for the 59 yard FG. That was stupid.

I am still not feeling good about this game though. Raiders get the ball to start the half. The defense looks porous against the pass. No pass rush. Too many penalties.

Speaking of which, the second penalty in the end zone was a bad call. the ball was underthrown and Brown had position.

He's splashing, but he's also doing some of the dirty work in the run game. I'm appreciating the effort. Wasnt there early in his career

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Trysten Hill is playing a good game. Anyone notice? He looks small but he seems to hold his ground.

Today is the first game where I think they really miss Gregory. Still need a better push up the middle too. Carr has too much time to find an open guy.

The offensive line is playing better today than last Sunday. Dak is up and down with his throws.

The offense just looks off still. This is not the same team that won 6 games in a row. They seem flat. At times confused. and not at all fired up.

McCarthy dodged a bullet calling for the 59 yard FG. That was stupid.

I am still not feeling good about this game though. Raiders get the ball to start the half. The defense looks porous against the pass. No pass rush. Too many penalties.

Speaking of which, the second penalty in the end zone was a bad call. the ball was underthrown and Brown had position.

I thought I saw some sort of smirk on Shaun Hochuli's face after that call on Brown. Just saying.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Wth has this concert thing been happening every Thanksgiving? Get to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.