Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
He's one of the few solid players we have, pick on heath or some of the other bums

He's nowhere near "solid". Just because he's not as bad as Heath, hardly makes him a good player. These things don't happen in a vacuum. He gets beat consistently.

kevm3

Reaction score
Byron Jones celebrating a play while we are losing and the defense looks absolutely inept. ******* get rid of this guy.

Reminds me of the cowboys during the 8 and 8 era... guys would be pounding the ground while making a routine tackle but getting whipped on defense. Jones has little to celebrate.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Yes. Feed Elliott and leave Bryant on the bench...for god's sake.

Ya know what? I would actually like to see what would happen with Dez off the field. Butler, TWill, Beas and Switz...

Oh wait. We never run 10 personnel.

IrishAnto

Reaction score
Looking like another 10 years of 8-8. Doesn't matter who we have: Romo/Dak, TO/Dez, Ware/Lawrence, Garrett/Phillips. Team is always the same.
With the same owner/general manager!
Right there is the real problem.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
You guys won't like it but might be best to have the CA5 save us and get Zeke suspension over this year. In addition, we need a new coaching staff. Sick of people defending this process.

Yes, I hope we pull this off but can only go off what has happened so far and can anyone honestly say they're happy or confident we make playoffs or SB run?

fishspill

Reaction score
The Dez drop was huge, could have used a better throw but still....
That was a solid, safe throw to me. Away from defenders and kept him from taking a big hit. Dark has had some other bad passes today but that one I thought was all Dez.

revospeed

Reaction score
Durant, Wilber and Wilson for the rest of the game. Smith is playing lik dog crap

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I think it’s time to start panicking about the offense. They’re supposed to be the strength of the time and can’t move the ball on a bad defense

Status
Not open for further replies.