Game Day *** Cowboys vs Rams post game thread***

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Well I got to watch the Cowboys play to extra games this year 2 more than I expected. The only thing I can expect is Carrot and Liney will be back with new contracts to do it all over again.

J_Robinson

Reaction score
Good game.

Personally...
I felt like we could have had y’all in a much bigger hole earlier in the game. But your team hung in there... as they should, it’s the playoffs. Overall, most folks that aren’t fans of Dallas don’t believe the Dak is y’all a answer. And although he wasn’t the reason y’all lost necessarily tonight, he missed some open throws for sure.

As we all know, the off-season goes by slowly. But here is to a good off-season for you Dallas fans. Hope you guys sign the FAs ya want and draft the guys you fans want; it’s all about the fans anyways.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
When a washout RB runs all over your defense, you know who cost you the game.
It wasnt Dak, it wasnt the offensive scheme.
The defense was a parking lot full of whale vomit.
No one made a play. No one.
The whale vomit thing got me. The visuals, WOW

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
So did the offense. We still don't really have a gameplan on how to win if teams mange to stop Zeke

The offense score 22 points and were two for two in the red zone. The three and outs (coaching and plan) were what killed us on offense. The defense is what killed us overall.

Swagger

Reaction score
Observation from the games today - both of the winners made full use of home field advantage and having an extra week to rest and prepare.

Reid and McVay prepared excellent game plans. The Colts and Cowboys looked like different teams today compared with last week. Maybe a bit banged up, poor coaching, struggling away from home and the extra week perhaps made a big difference. Not making excuses but rather than just criticising it's worth looking at the variables.

Interesting to see how the games go tomorrow but I see the Eagles getting blown out in the dome but actually fancy the Chargers to beat the Patriots.

CWR

Reaction score
This board makes me queezy

Is it that hard to say the rams were the better team tonight

They steamrolled us....it happens.....

Is anyone actually arguing we were better???

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
We lost by one score, on the road, to a 13-3 team

We beat the team they'll be playing in the NFC Title game next week

We can compete on a game to game basis with anybody. We need more consistency.

The score was a lot closer than it should've been. It could've been a lot worse if the defense didn't hold them to some field goals at the first phase of the game.