Game Day *** Cowboys vs Rams post game thread***

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
I was at the game last night and just drove back to Phoenix today so I missed a lot of the posts.

What's everyone's opinion on the weird in-the-grasp call?

Also, just before the 2-minute warning before halftime, Zeke ran out of bounds with about 2:16 left..but the clock kept running. He was literally doing his "feed me" celebration on our own sideline. It's bad that the refs missed this, but where was our coaching staff? That should have been caught and corrected.

That's the mother of all questions!

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Also, just before the 2-minute warning before halftime, Zeke ran out of bounds with about 2:16 left..but the clock kept running. He was literally doing his "feed me" celebration on our own sideline. It's bad that the refs missed this, but where was our coaching staff? That should have been caught and corrected.

Okay, I learned something today that I never knew despite watching the NFL all my life.

In the first half, the clock doesn't stop when a player goes out of bounds until after the 2-minute warning. In the second half, the clock stops for out-of-bounds plays under 5 minutes. Seriously did not know that, so my apology for questioning the staff on that.

It seems like the NFL would have the same rules before the end of each half, especially since the 2-minute offense/scoring drives are usually high drama and exciting to watch.

Ddisco22

Reaction score
Better team won. Better O-Line, better D-Line, better QB, better Coach. They deserved it.

Congrats to the Rams.
I'll have to disagree I don't think they were the better team we had the better quarterback play last night we have better receivers. they have what it seem a better OC and just that their offense played a better game than our Def,
Simple as that, it happens, someone has to lose and unfortunately that was us.
We have a good team I just think it was a little bit too much last night for those guys on defense.

We've seen them play 100% better so we know what they're capable of.
Are coach got outcoached

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Despite a few suspect calls, we simply gout out-coached.

The worst run defense in football took away our running game. Where's our adjustments? Why can't Linehan figure these things out?

On defense, they dominated the line. They negated Jaylon and LVE by running and faking the jet sweep and other motions. We have zero help from our safeties, ever.

In the end, we lost to a good team at home but why can't the most valuable franchise in sports go out and pay for a superior coaching staff?
Where's our adjustments?.....They will be here next week
Why can't Linehan figure these things out? ........he was 0-16 as a HC does that tell you anything??
why can't the most valuable franchise in sports go out and pay for a superior coaching staff?...... because Jerry is insane?
Sure he could but really jerry likes a coach that he can tell him what to do and he just does it, no back talk.

Jerry could offer bellichek 100 mil a year to come here and coach, and bill might do it lol and brady might come too if bill did.
But jerry is tight with that money, and he like JG and thinks he is a superior HC.
They could make kris richards HC, and give the team new life, let him hire a all new staff and we would be a better team ,
but it looks like JG will get extended for 10 years, because he is so good lol

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I was at the game last night and just drove back to Phoenix today so I missed a lot of the posts.

What's everyone's opinion on the weird in-the-grasp call?

What's everyone's opinion on the weird in-the-grasp call?.....bad call lael grabbing dak I think confused the ref lol and once whistle blew they
cant undo it.

our coaching staff misses a lot of things lol like when talib was out of the game they should have attacked his replacement but didnt.
like you noticed no adjustments to run game of rams.

catiii

Reaction score
No longer care. I'm done wasting my time w this organisation after all these years. I'll be dead of old age anyway before we see another SB or before the clapping clown is gone. It's now become an exercise in futility and there are more worthwhile things to do.