Game Day *** Cowboys vs Rams post game thread***

rags747

Reaction score
Dak has the highest rating of all QB’S since 2016 for long passes, I swear look it up.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Not the better team but the BETTER PREPARED TEAM won.

Not being able to run the ball against the worst rush defense, and not being able to stop the run as one of the best run defenses speak for itself.

Coaching matters.

khiladi

Reaction score
So let me guess:

Dak gets a typical score on his first series, when it’s scripted.

Then he is pretty mediocre including being pretty inaccurate, while the Rams blow the lead open.

He happen to get a pass when Aqil Talib goes out as concussion protocol and in typical Rams fashion their over-rated secondary gives up a big play against their scrub CB doing it all year.

Dak starts padding stats while the Rams keep giving up the underneath when the Rams are basically up two scores.

But it’s everybody but Dak’s fault whose allegedly been carrying this team the whole game
And year.

Rinse and repeat..

Gaede

Reaction score
Rams were the more talented team and executed better. Props to them and their coaching staff.

They really are well coached.

They keep you on your toes, even on a simple play. They hustle and are extremely well prepared.

That's what it's like to have a coaching advantage.

On offense, at least. Wade's D is trash

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Talib and Goff making a deal about Tank’s comments. Hope he learns, walk softly carry a big stick. Defense was a total no show.

If you had told me Dak Prescott was our best player tonight, I would have thought that’s a win

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Typical Garrett postseason game. Out coached, out gameplanned and unprepared. LA schemed to attack us, Dallas kept it the same, probably didn’t even watch tape to find their weakness.

This team just can’t handle success, Jerry gets excited and throws around extensions for everyone! He feels no need to wait until the offseason, keep the coaches on edge!