Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders post game thread***

khiladi

Reaction score
Not a coaching issue. We've had 6 HC's since Jimmy Johnson left ... same freakin' results.

Jim Garrett has been in personnel for twenty plus of those years.. He's why we have his son here as well..

khiladi

Reaction score
And for everyone wanting the Cowboys to sign Hardy to a long term deal, what did he do today against some backup tackle and two sacks from a bonus....nothing!!

Just like Ware did here..

Lawrence shined too as well, you know the guy people think would make Hardy expendable...

khiladi

Reaction score
Kidding right?

Kidding about Lawrence making Hardy expendable.. People were saying it on here..

Ware disappearing.. It happened..

That's what you get when you play bend, don't break.

Cmac

Reaction score
Kidding about Lawrence making Hardy expendable.. People were saying it one here..

Ware disappearing.. It happened..

That's what you get when you play bend, don't break.

OMG....then we haven't hit rock bottom yet. Talent-wise, we're heading to the return of 1-15, and JG safe.

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
Hello Top 4 draft pick :star:

Crap season. Burn the tapes. Time to focus on the draft and our future QB. Enough of this mess. Let's get ready for April.

*Skip Bayless dropping truth bombs. Even Skip freaking Bayless knows...

"even Skip knows"

you should check your premise. you being in the company of idiots doesn't make them less of an idiot.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
jobberone said:
SultanOfSix said:
Garrett's 4-12 record. Worse than any Cowboys' coached team since 1989. Worse than anything Campo produced by a coach in his 5th year and he's safe in coming back. Thanks JJ.

Garrett's 4-12 record without Romo. And I remember you and many many others complain about how bad Weeden and Cassel were and we see how bad Moore is. So Garrett deserves SOME of the blame for the backup QB situation not all of it. So if you mean it's all on Garrett ok but that seems silly to me.

Garrett hasn't been retained yet but I suspect he will be.

While I don't like either Campo's or Garrett's record, surely you aren't comparing Garrett's season to season record with that of Campo's are you? I think most people would say they have recognized the turnaround in overall talent. And we did go 12-4 last year....unless you think that is blind luck.

I've never been a big Garrett fan but I can say the team has improved since he's been here. If he goes I'm ok and Im ok giving him a mulligan on this aborted season. @percyhoward posted a great analysis of the team lately. I suggest you go look at it and stop blindly complaining. At least arm yourself with all the facts you can to support a cogent argument.

There are reasons this year have sucked and they can succinctly be summed up.
None of what I said was non-factual. Garrett has regressed in his 5th year as coach. The team he has coached has produced a worse record than Campo ever produced with QBs who are just as comparable to the crap that has been put on the field this year. Even Weeden won more games on another team as a backup QB than he did here.

None of what I stated leads to the conclusion that I would say the same thing if Garrett won three SBs prior to having a 4-12 season. I didn't even mention Garrett's past records in what I stated. That's something you've convoluted into an argument that never existed; a projected straw-man.

Last edited:

MissionCoach

Reaction score
Hello Top 4 draft pick :star:

Crap season. Burn the tapes. Time to focus on the draft and our future QB. Enough of this mess. Let's get ready for April.

*Skip Bayless dropping truth bombs. Even Skip freaking Bayless knows...

And for everyone wanting the Cowboys to sign Hardy to a long term deal, what did he do today against some backup tackle and two sacks from a bonus....nothing!!

If the Cowboys don't resign Hardy, no doubt some other club will take a shot with Hardy where he will lead the league in sacks!!!