Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders post game thread***

khiladi

Reaction score
Just posted by Todd Archer on ESPN

"Jones also said he believes Kellen Moore can be a viable No. 2 QB to Tony Romo."

I use to believe Jerry had some sensibility. The only person that could possibly force a change in coaching is Tony Romo, and he's just too nice.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

"Jones also said he believes Kellen Moore can be a viable No. 2 QB to Tony Romo."

He says that despite Moore being 0-2 as the starter.The Cowboys have lost by at least 10 points in his two starts.

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score

Says the guy who claimed that Cassell only needed more exposure to the offense. He may be right, in this case, but I don't put much stake in his player evaluations.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
None of what I said was non-factual. Garrett has regressed in his 5th year as coach. The team he has coached has produced a worse record than Campo ever produced with QBs who are just as comparable to the crap that has been put on the field this year. Even Weeden won more games on another team as a backup QB than he did here.

None of what I stated leads to the conclusion that I would say the same thing if Garrett won three SBs prior to having a 4-12 season. I didn't even mention Garrett's past records in what I stated.That's something you've convoluted into an argument that never existed; a projected straw-man.

If you want to cherry pick stats and use one year be my guest. The overall body of work is more complicated.

To be brief I can make arguments to keep or fire Garrett. I'd keep him one more year as we lost our QB coming off a 12-4 year.

If you want people to listen to your gripes, and 4-12 is a legitimate gripe, then make more cogent arguments less frequently.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
So Lee could have played but didn't because he didn't want to "disrespect" his teammates by playing hurt and collecting his 2 million???? I have to respect that, regardless of his injury history

Eddie

Reaction score
He's working on the excuses now for not drafting a QB this year IMO.He's going to go with Moore and Manziel and like it.

Yes, the excuses are pouring through ... cite how many top 5 QB's have failed.

Get ready for more of the same next year.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
We need San Diego to win to jump them. Seattle is killing Arizona so San Diego will own the strength of schedule tie breaker.