***Cowboys vs saints 2nd Half thread***

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4914248 said:
The team as a whole is not playing well. This has been a problem for a long time. They just can't sustain a high level of play over multiple weeks.

If we would just stick with the quick passing game we'd be ok but instead we've gone back to this overly vertical bs.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I feel this game slipping away. I don't mind Garrett coaching but his offense playcalling is awful.

BRoni

Reaction score
That really did look exactly like last week. I was hoping he would have learned his lesson.

Ren

Reaction score
Same old cowboys, set them selves up for a playoff push then competently implode as usual

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ScipioCowboy;4914248 said:
The team as a whole is not playing well. This has been a problem for a long time. They just can't sustain a high level of play over multiple weeks.

We've won 5 of 6.

This is a good Saints team we're playing, and they're exploiting our injuries at ILB. That's what's happening right now.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
a play action pass to a reciever running across the middle of the field would have been a good safe call, but we don't run patterns across the middle of the field.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Second half has been ugly.

From Harris' KR on, just been awful.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
That was a good call. It's a shame he was turned in such an awkward position, but he should have kept two hands on the ball down there.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Idgit;4914278 said:
We've won 5 of 6.

This is a good Saints team we're playing, and they're exploiting our injuries at ILB. That's what's happening right now.

a good 6-8 saints team lol.

this team let giants score 52 points. please

benson

Reaction score
I sont think Felix has ever had baktoback week fumbles. Damn nuthuggers