Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Amari Copper going to be covered by Lattimore everywhere he goes. Kamarra going to be covered on pass plays by Lewis.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
LOL! Yeah but he got out of a BMW unmodified i8....... We aren't talking a Bentley with 35" gold rims here... LOL I just think it is funny, trying to be a roller like his teammates but that is NOT a roller car. That's a 60 year old CEO car. hahah

Yah, it was more the outfit for me. In Dallas now. Gotta keep up with the country club boys.

stiletto

Reaction score
Taco, heath, Garrett, Chaz Green...……..just to name a few.

Don't rub it in....but I've been on board from the start with all of them! So annoying morons can't see simple things but this crap has been going on for what like 15 years?? Since the FWST forum days? ugh..

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
anyone watch the Ravens vs saints game? Ravens lost 24-21 how did they keep the score down and stay close? I didnt see it..im betting the cowboy coaches watched that one 5 or six times to see how they can possibly ugly up the game like that..
It was 24-23 with Ravens missing an extra point. Otherwise it goes to OT

stiletto

Reaction score
Yah, it was more the outfit for me. In Dallas now. Gotta keep up with the country club boys.

I don't know much about that but I am pretty sure he'll get picked on about that too. That's why I like him haha

Status
Not open for further replies.