Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

stiletto

Reaction score
Looks like a pimp. too funny. I guess I never got that memo. The one that says its cool to look like a pimp. LOL

I like it. LOL He's a nice kid. You can tell. Has money and is trying to be flashy but not sure he really knows how. I'm OK with it so far.

movaughn88

Reaction score
I wanted to be pretty zen and chill and low expectations going into the game but I kinda can't help myself.

LETS GET READY TO FLIP SOME OTTOMANS AND SCARE MY NEIGHBORS

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Live Pregame from Dallas

How to get involved? It's not rocket science...
Like, for Thanksgiving, Wife and I made dinner plates and took to the streets, giving them to the homeless.
Not hard.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I'm not predicting this game one way or the other. Anything could happen tonight so I'm just going to watch and (hopefully) enjoy the game :D

Verdict

Reaction score
If you go back and look at the teams the Saints have played (schedule) they don't look nearly as formidable. This is going to be an interesting game.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not predicting this game one way or the other. Anything could happen tonight so I'm just going to watch and (hopefully) enjoy the game :D

When you're on a team fan forum like this and those fans are saying 'anything can happen in this game' what they're really saying is 'yeah, we're probably going to get stomped'.

Status
Not open for further replies.