Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
anyone watch the Ravens vs saints game? Ravens lost 24-21 how did they keep the score down and stay close? I didnt see it..im betting the cowboy coaches watched that one 5 or six times to see how they can possibly ugly up the game like that..

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
They are wearing their alternate uni and it looks cool. Is this their color rush jerseys?

Carson

Reaction score
anyone watch the Ravens vs saints game? Ravens lost 24-21 how did they keep the score down and stay close? I didnt see it..im betting the cowboy coaches watched that one 5 or six times to see how they can possibly ugly up the game like that..
Was 24-23***

Tucker missed the game tying XP

They kept Brees to 212 yards

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
When you're on a team fan forum like this and those fans are saying 'anything can happen in this game' what they're really saying is 'yeah, we're probably going to get stomped'.
No wonder you have so many "Likes"...

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
When you're on a team fan forum like this and those fans are saying 'anything can happen in this game' what they're really saying is 'yeah, we're probably going to get stomped'.

No I could see us coming out and shocking people. But I also could see us getting behind and not being able to catch up. We tend to beat teams we shouldn't so I really don't have a clue what to expect tonight.

JayFord

Reaction score
?

You think our coaches watched film to strategize how to attack another teams weakness?

You aren’t familiar with the coaches are you?

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
It's very cool to see fans piss and moan about various, mostly legit things all week and then comes Game Day.
We solidify and collectively want the same thing.

Very cool.
You are so right about that. It feels like we're a family heading into game time. Of course, once the game starts, we're all back to moaning and overreacting to every little thing that goes wrong. :laugh:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
If you go back and look at the teams the Saints have played (schedule) they don't look nearly as formidable. This is going to be an interesting game.
You can do that for dang near every team that has a awesome record. You're rarely going to play a gang of other awesome teams unless they're in your division and or you have that rare loaded schedule with good teams

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
No I could see us coming out and shocking people. But I also could see us getting behind and not being able to catch up. We tend to beat teams we shouldn't so I really don't have a clue what to expect tonight.
Just shut up and give Captain Dweebus a Like.

stiletto

Reaction score
Just a shame what some of these young kids think is classy. But its all good.

LOL! Yeah but he got out of a BMW unmodified i8....... We aren't talking a Bentley with 35" gold rims here... LOL I just think it is funny, trying to be a roller like his teammates but that is NOT a roller car. That's a 60 year old CEO car. hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.