Game Day *** Cowboys vs Seahawks 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
how is missing a 58 yarder choking? thats not automatic jeez louise you cray baby drama queens need to let up..the defense on both sides is playing tough football..
If he wasn't making them in regular season games, we would've punted. He suckered the coaches into believing

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
We're at least going down 3 with Seattle getting the ball after the half.
We got timeouts. They’re playing for a field goal. If we can get Dak the ball back with 1:45 let, he can get us down the field in the 2 minute offense

getridofdak

Reaction score
We need a better quarterback, I dont care what anyone says
This. Dak holds this team back.. What more does he need one of the best backs in the league, decent WO's, a great oline... TE's that can block and catch. An awesome D. This guy easily holds the team back. His lack of consistency with the deep passes limits the offense. Luckily, seattles O will struggle as their oline is garbage. Cowboys win this game, but they don't go all the way.. not with dak.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Whoever blaming Maher for the miss is an idiot. Not many kickers make the FGs that far. It is all coaching. Your defense is playing great. They should have pinned them to their own deep and got a decent field position after a stop.

Alweezy

Reaction score
Who doesn’t understand that the ankle attacks aren’t planned?

I dunno.. that last tackle by Clark to Zeke got Connor Williams attention too. There's some extra on the tackles no doubt.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You truly do not know what is going on in which you turn to insults to hide your lack of knowledge about the subject.

Emmitt faces 8 man boxes, Zeke faced 8 man boxes. Same BS. Not my problem your just another Dak blaming troll I have no desire to talk to a troll.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Why does everyone think the offense is to blame? Seattle is shutting down the run and containing the pass. They have two great receivers, a run game, and a SB QB, and they aren’t doing much either, sometimes you have to acknowledge the defenses.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Honestly, this game is going exactly like most of the Cowboys losses this year. If they lose, we can play the “absolve everyone involved in the offense of any blame” game, but something is still going to be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.