Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks Post game thread ***

Alohawg1

Reaction score
Dak's pick 6 might have been the worst play I have ever seen watching football. They were trying to force it to Dez, the route was horrible, Dak misses a wide open Witten and then sky hooks it 6 feet over a wide open Zeke for six the other way. Scary bad.

You'd be hard pressed to find a worse pass/play by an NFL qb in a similar situation. I'm 100% convinced Dak was a one year wonder who will not be in the league by 2020.

JDSmith

Reaction score
Dak's pick 6 might have been the worst play I have ever seen watching football. They were trying to force it to Dez, the route was horrible, Dak misses a wide open Witten and then sky hooks it 6 feet over a wide open Zeke for six the other way. Scary bad.

I think he was trying to throw it to Zeke and just threw it way over his head. Maybe he couldn't decide between Zeke and Dez and just figured he'd split the difference.

links18

Reaction score
I think he was trying to throw it to Zeke and just threw it way over his head. Maybe he couldn't decide between Zeke and Dez and just figured he'd split the difference.

He was looking for Dez at the snap, but he was well covered.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
Jerry's an old fool. He'll rationalize this season, stay the course, and we'll continue to hope for "next year" like a bunch of losers.

Yep, not a hair on his wrinkly old ***.

Cmac

Reaction score
Next week....a stat padding meaningless game for JWitten.

khiladi

Reaction score
Actually I thought Dak did mostly ok this game... now overall on the season, that’s another story.

We agree on Dak, except for this game. I thought he was horrible too. He held on to the ball way too long and his pocket present was bad. He’s just taking the underneath when he’s on edge..

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
It was such a bad throw that I honestly don't know who he was throwing to. I'm leaning towards Zeke, but not 100 percent sure.