Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks Post game thread ***

MagicMan

Reaction score
wow, leave it to Dallas to have everything going their way today with the Lions losing, Falcons losing, and maybe even losing next week to the Panthers.....and then lay an egg today. but I guess this team didn't deserve any playoff participation this year.... their losses were humiliations just like this one. this whole year, Dak was inconsistent, Zeke was banned for almost half the season, Dez was invincible, Witten was Witten, Beasley was not utilized enough, the offensive line was offensive and the whole coaching staff was their usual self, outcoached and underprepared.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Seattle had 136 yards in offense, and more penalty yards than offense. And we LOST!

Fire this bum Jerry!

Jerry all year has come out and questioned coaching several times this year. I think Jerry’s done with this process stuff and will make a big splash this offseason. As it stands, we have nothing to look forward too, and Jerry knows that. He likes to remain in the news and will do so this offseason...Book it!

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
This game will be but a blip on the radar in 4 months from now, we weren't going anywhere and neither are the Seabags.

knightrider94

Reaction score
Quick thoughts on Needs:
Coaching staff. Fire every last one of them.
Cut Dez or rework contract; if Dak is still qb, don’t waste pick on a #1 wr.
Resign DLaw and Hitchens; draft defense first.
Look at fortifying Oline; Smith’s injuries are becoming worrisome.
Draft BPA. Unless WR.
Sign a veteran qb
Bailey is fine. Was rushed back.
Draft a Kamara type back in the mid rounds

Merry Christmas everyone. Take care.

mopardriver

Reaction score
Did anyone on this team preform up to they're level. This team has no leadership at all even as bad as the Ravens are Suggs will make them responsible

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
It's okay I pregamed so much that I feel nothing at this point. We got put out of our misery as far as I'm concerned

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's the 8th day countdown till somebody gets fired I don't know who but somebody is going to get fired thank God

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Did anyone on this team preform up to they're level. This team has no leadership at all even as bad as the Ravens are Suggs will make them responsible

Dak has those leadership qualities but it's pointless when you're stinking up the joint on the field, especially as a QB.

visionary

Reaction score
Like it are not Garrett better get his team rolling he has two years.
The hot seat has been lit.
Dak has to right his ship.
LT must be answered that includes TSmith and swing.
The offense did not answer the bell.

ONLY 2 years? After 7 years of demonstrated incompetence?

You're too harsh on him

He's building a team of RKGs

Wishbone82

Omaha! Omaha!
Reaction score
If I was on the defense, I would be so upset. What a completely wasted effort on their part. Until the last scoring drive, they basically shut down the Seahawk offense. I'm proud of their effort, they showed up to play.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Dak's pick 6 might have been the worst play I have ever seen watching football. They were trying to force it to Dez, the route was horrible, Dak misses a wide open Witten and then sky hooks it 6 feet over a wide open Zeke for six the other way. Scary bad.

The pass was so bad, I thought it was intended for Zeke.