Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks Post game thread ***

landroverking

Reaction score
The D has to be upset with the O and Bailey.
D holds to 14.
Pick 6
2 other turnovers leading to points
And then there's Money Man Bailey.
Good god, that's just too much for a great QB to overcome, much less a 2nd year average one.

John813

Reaction score
Dak is shaken mentally. Definitely needs the off-season to get here now.

I'm not certain what we have in him which sucks.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Once again I was optimistic about our team and thought that we would put it together with zeke back and roll into the playoffs and maybe the bowl, I feel like I been played again.

Ren

Reaction score
Meh, at least now I don't have to watch football on new years, see you again around draft time

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Once again I was optimistic about our team and thought that we would put it together with zeke back and roll into the playoffs and maybe the bowl, I feel like I been played again.

jerry-jones-gotime.jpg

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
The sad thing is...even if Jerry had the guts to fire Garrett, his top choice would be Jeff Fisher and it wouldn't even be close!

I would take Fisher in a heartbeat over the clapping idiot...................Fisher actually has been to a SuperBowl and was a yard short of winning it.

Only way Garrett will ever see a SuperBowl is if he buys a ticket on Ebay.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I would take Fisher in a heartbeat over the clapping idiot...................Fisher actually has been to a SuperBowl and was a yard short of winning it.

Only way Garrett will ever see a SuperBowl is if he buys a ticket on Ebay.

Fisher is a bum coach and a tool to match. I can't get steamed up over a Super Bowl run that happened 20 years ago.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Serious question: If Garrett is fired, does Witten retire? We always used to say Garrett and Romo were joined at the hip, but you can pretty much say that with Witten now.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Like it are not Garrett better get his team rolling he has two years.
The hot seat has been lit.
Dak has to right his ship.
LT must be answered that includes TSmith and swing.
The offense did not answer the bell.

So Garrett needs another 2 seasons?

Been here 7, plus another 2, that means Garrett will need 9 seasons to get his team rolling? A freaking decade?:lmao2:

I would be embarrassed to even type that if I was you monkey, but to each their own I guess.:facepalm:

waving monkey

Reaction score
So Garrett needs another 2 seasons?

Been here 7, plus another 2, that means Garrett will need 9 seasons to get his team rolling? A freaking decade?:lmao2:

I would be embarrassed to even type that if I was you monkey, but to each their own I guess.:facepalm:
I didn't say that you projected that.
Garrett will get two more years

lwehlers

Reaction score
life of a cowboy fan.just have to live with it. not trying to be sarcastic.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Fisher is a bum coach and a tool to match. I can't get steamed up over a Super Bowl run that happened 20 years ago.

I don't disagree, but he is better than Garrett...........atleast he has seen a SB...........Garrett cant even get past the second round.

Praxit

Reaction score
....Meh,,,, what I saw was an overpaid so called Elite receiver, alone gave them 14 points. You cant fix that. It wasn't Dak's fault. He cant control what Dez is going to do. Dez cost Dallas the game, plain N simple.