Game Day *** Cowboys vs Seahawks post game thread***

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I live 2 hours from Seattle. I'm pretty sure every logger in this bar wants to beat my behind, but I will continue to talk trash like we won the Superbowl! GO COWBOYS!! I'm eatin this W Y'all!!

Win with class man....Seattle was short handed...and they gave us a game. Wanna do something cool? Buy them a round. It sucks when your season is over...;)

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Because it was a bad pass. Two things can happen on the same play. The refs can make a mistake and the player can also make a mistake.

The fact is if Dak makes a better pass Brown likely has a TD. That’s just reality. If that truth and analysis bothers you, then so be it.
We know you’re frustrated that your QB Carson Wince is hurt and ineffective when he’s healthy, but I don’t know why you keep taking it out on the better QB, Dakota Prescott

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Because it was a bad pass. Two things can happen on the same play. The refs can make a mistake and the player can also make a mistake.

The fact is if Dak makes a better pass Brown likely has a TD. That’s just reality. If that truth and analysis bothers you, then so be it.
Why are we arguing about this? We won the game right? Dak and Zeke won thr game for us? All is well? Be happy ya'll

Bluefin

Reaction score
ST sucked balls
Tavon Austin had some huge punt returns, not sure what happened to prevent the TD on the one that didn't get called back.

Cole Beasley returned the next punt.

Anyone hear any news on Austin? Is he OK?

CWR

Reaction score
Man its hard to know who Im more impressive with.

Zeke was an animal, Coop did his thing and Dak. Wow Dak just keeps coming through. Unbelievable how much grit he has.

Then theres the defense. Holly crap, Seattle never stood much of a chance. Their league leading rushing game was demolished. Losing their kicker was the best thing possible for them cause they needed 4 downs to have a chance. Lol

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
You can’t stop Garrett....only hope to contain him. Coach skillzzzzzz
The simple fact that he WAS employing advanced& cutting edge sideline coaching stances of profound professionalism,,, DID NOT ESCAPE ME,BRO!
:thumbup:o_O:thumbup:

DaleMc

Reaction score
I have been hard on Dak and I think he has a lot more to learn but for a third year QB, he is playing well. That pick was Defensive Pass interference all day long, not the best ball Dak threw all night but wasn't really on him. This team has much potential in the coming years if they get a real QB coach in here to help Dak develop. Playoff win baby

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
That was close....but a very exciting game to watch........Dak does well playing in a clutch situation.....it was a good team effort.

Sydla

Reaction score
You can keep saying that all night and it still won't matter. It should have been a PI, ball on the one, and if the receiver hadn't got knocked on his butt before the ball ever got to him it would have been a TD. You're just an idiot who is pissed the Cowboys won and still want to hate on Dak.

It does matter. Because that’s what it was. A bad pass. Sure PI should have been called. It doesn’t change the fact that it was just not a very good pass by Dak. In fact, the only reason there is interference is because when Dak threw it behind Brown, it brought the defender into the play. If Dak properly throws the ball out in front, Brown has a TD.

Why do you struggle admitting that?

More name calling. Classic. You just seem like the quintessential homer fan who can’t stomach factual analysis after the game. The fan who thinks all the calls go against his team. All his team’s players are the best. They never screw up. The guy who calls people fans of other teams because he can’t stomach fair criticism of his team.

In other words, a pretty shallow fan.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Football Gods came through for Dallas. Seattle slipped in a brand new non rubbed down ball for a game winning field goal attempt that led to Romo fumbling and Seattle winning so the Football Gods take their revenge by snapping their kicker’s hamstring which comes back to haunt them. Sometimes real life is better than fiction.