***Cowboys vs steelers 1st half thread***

johnnygt

Reaction score
ok ok its early and not to get to far ahead of our play but, is there any question our line is giving romo a ton of time. And kinda looks like Tonys pretty good with time.

rcaldw

Reaction score
IAmLegend;4900747 said:
I've been saying it all week, the Steelers defense SUCKS THIS YEAR. An their offense looks like crap too. Cowboys got this thing in the bag. This game's over. :cool:

1st against the pass
5th against the run
7th in scoring

How does that suck?

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Clove;4900745 said:
I think Romo is tired of me ragging him out. Dude is clutch as **** so far this December.
:laugh2: You were in his head

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
Honestly....I think this is the best this team has look all year....and with all the injuries. It's just amazing....amazing.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
IAmLegend;4900747 said:
I've been saying it all week, the Steelers defense SUCKS THIS YEAR. And their offense looks like crap too. Cowboys got this thing in the bag. This game's over. :cool:

You know, it seems like that, but they're still ranked #1 in yards and #7 in points allowed this year. Strange.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Was I hearing things because I thought I heard the announcers saying at the beginning of the game that the Steelers had the top ranked defense this year?

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Gameover;4900753 said:
Suprised Hanna hsn't been used more this season.

I've been questioning that since Week 1. He's fast and a really smooth athlete. I just assumed he was struggling in practice or something

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
I think the next Cowboy that refuses to wrap up should be fined.

SICK of seeing the poor tackling technique.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Butler needs to wrap the guy up! Damn I hate it when they try to bump someone down :banghead: