***Cowboys vs steelers 1st half thread***

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
This is the offense we all know and love. Our defense hold them to 3, then we revert back to stupid offensive football.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Just punt that ball that drive was horrible. Dallas is not that good at keeping momentum they give it back in a heart beat.

dffl11

Reaction score
delay of game right there is just such a display of what the Dallas Cowboys have become.....to have out played the Steelers this much and only a 10-3 lead....which by God, we all know is a 10-10 score waiting to happen.....is simply the mark of a bad coached team

BRoni

Reaction score
I was really hoping we could at least play a complete half without going full ******.

newlander

Reaction score
the team that frustrates the ever living you know what out of us. They havent' played a good, clean half all season and still havent'. We all know what's coming when Pitt gets the ball back too.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
kevm3;4900974 said:
utterly terrible offensive sequence. several penalties in a row and 3rd and 30 and we RUN THE BALL?

Running the ball was the wisest play. Don't force turnovers or get your quarterback hurt.

DFWJC

Reaction score
They need to get into the locker room somehow with a lead. The bottom is falling out right now.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Well, let's just punt, hold them to nothing or a field goal, and go into half-time with a 4 or 7 point lead. Sounds good to me.....

AbeBeta

Reaction score
kevm3;4900974 said:
utterly terrible offensive sequence. several penalties in a row and 3rd and 30 and we RUN THE BALL?

Gee, what do you have drawn up for 3rd and 30?

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
When it's 3rd and that long I noticed NFL coaches ALWAYS call this play....(unless desperate like Baltimore few weeks ago)

Seems coaches are telling their players..we give up..we cannot make it..just rush it as far forward as you can

:cool: