Game Day *** Cowboys vs Steelers 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumizi

Reaction score
It’s super easy when you’re gifted possessions on penalties.

Less easy when you turn it over in the red zone yourself, as we both know you also witnessed a few minutes back.

Your call if you dont want to bring your knowledge of the game into the new millennium.

You dont need an Ivy League math degree to figure this one out. It was an obvious poor decisison.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Lol, nobody should be hoping to win rhis game. Draft draft draft...

Bad thing is we look like we can now win probably 3 more games this year, h our draft selection.
We are not still in the game with 2:00 left against the 7-0 Steelers because of our talent.

And with smarter coaching we might be tied at worst.

Mannix

Reaction score
Going back to the horrible Benny Barnes call and the way Seattle got screwed ABOUT 10x in their SuperBowl....Pittsburgh has ALWAYS gotten the calls.

DaleMc

Reaction score
Gotta love the forums, if the Boys pull this out I wonder how much the tone will change

J817

Reaction score
Freaking get rid of Jaylon smith worst got damn cowboy I’ve seen in awhile

I actually agree with this. Before u posted this I was actually trying to think of a player worse the Jaylon I have seen over the years. Players we have paid big money for and have under performed. Maybe WR Roy Williams? SS Roy Williams during the down slide?

blueblood70

Reaction score
the world could see the refs handed this game to PB.period..only reason im not extra agrgry is well we played well enough to win and well the loss sux but it does help the draft,,not happy about it but its the reality..2021 coming back healthy and getting long look at these youngsters will have us coming out of the gates rwady to go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.