Game Day *** Cowboys vs Steelers 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Where has this defense been all year. Gallimore- already looking better than poe.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
It seems like we get the short end of the stick majority of the times! Come on man!!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Props to Gilbert. Very good half of football. This is what I expect a backup QB to come in and look like. At least look like he knows what he's doing. Props to Fassell for making special teams exciting.

Aven8

Reaction score
If GG can keep it up and D stays the same we have a chance for the Least title folks

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
At least this is still a contest at the half. How many games have the Cowboys been ahead at the half?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Why did they get another kick? No way to decline the penalty?

That will be fixed in the off-season....book it. In the mean time......we will lose 15-13...get hollow apology Monday from the emperor...

lead_720_405.jpg

MarcusRock

Reaction score
In my over 40 years of watching the NFL, had I seen the offensive team commit a penalty and be helped by it to actually get points off the mistake..NFL needs to change that rule

Why would you change it?

GroundZero1970

Reaction score
Defense is much better without worley, poe and griffen. Methinks they were the freelancers not doing their jobs nd creating issues between coaches and players

Status
Not open for further replies.