Game Day *** Cowboys vs Steelers post game thread ***

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
What an effort by the Cowboys! I know we lost, but I'm damn proud of this team! Taking on an unbeaten like the Steelers and having the game come down to 1 play? That was well done! Just a real pity we couldn't muster up a win.

Losers always find a way to lose.....I could care less about effort. McCarthy should be fired....and take his clowns w/ him. :mad:

zerofill

Reaction score
Most life I have seen out of this team. That was the steelers.. A very good team. I thought for sure they would put 50 on us. I thought that was an impressive game for this team.

Patrick

Reaction score
Didn't want to win, but I would have been very happy if we could have put out Roethlisberger for the season.

Biggest piece of garbage in the NFL, wish nothing but bad things for that piece of ****.

Cmac

Reaction score
Again I ask........Why isn't Pollard in the hurry-up package?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Losers always find a way to lose.....I could care less about effort. McCarthy should be fired....and take his clowns w/ him. :mad:

Well, for me, compared to the games where they gave up and showed no heart, I'm proud that this team fought like they did. Just a shame McCarthy didn't have the guts to go for it when we had the Steelers on the ropes. We let em off the hook!

Gaede

Reaction score
Bad teams find a way to lose...

Gilbert looked solid, the defense played well, and it was nice to enjoy a football game for once.

This is the best we can hope for this year guys, enjoy it. It's a whole lot better than being blown out.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Most life I have seen out of this team. That was the steelers.. A very good team. I thought for sure they would put 50 on us. I thought that was an impressive game for this team.

Agreed! I was impressed by this effort!

ESisback

Reaction score
Luckiest team in the NFL! Scoring drive aided by flags! The Steelers get EXACTLY what they need, EXACTLY when they need it. Virtually every time! Did Rooney make a deal with Satan?

Havic

Reaction score
Gilbert did great. Defense is starting to play ALOT better. Being more comfortable with Nolan's system and the bad players got cut or traded.