Game Day ***Cowboys vs Texans 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Why are we hell bent making Connor Williams the backup center? Didn’t McGovern play center at Penn State? Why

Conner Williams is playing really well @ C......except for the high snaps. I think his natural position is center......he just needs to practice those snaps a hell of a lot more.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don’t know what to say about Parsons. He’s just a transcendent talent and I feel like an idiot for ever wanting a CB instead.

I need to see tonight’s tape on Osa. This guy is winning at the line of scrimmage at a very high rate.
At least you're truthful about it. I too wanted corner. Surtain or Horn.....in reality and in hindsight the smarter pick was always Parsons...the only sort of draw back was because he was a linebacker but he's clearly more than your typical linebacker. He can effect the game at any level and that helps the whole defense.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So is the game just really boring or what?
Not boring to me. This is one of the first years where I love all of these guys. I like watching Noah and Wilson and even Dowdle...and the defense has so many young guys I want to see play...I'm enjoying it. it helps when you have a few good drafts and get to see these young guys.

Eanwen

Reaction score
I need someone to explain to me the defensive alignment on that first drive. It looked like there were only 3 defensive linemen on the field and only 2 of them within the OT's. I have no idea what that's supposed to be good for. :huh:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
At least you're truthful about it. I too wanted corner. Surtain or Horn.....in reality and in hindsight the smarter pick was always Parsons...the only sort of draw back was because he was a linebacker but he's clearly more than your typical linebacker. He can effect the game at any level and that helps the whole defense.
Surtain looks awesome and would’ve been a great pick. But Parsons is like the head of a monster controlling the defense. He’s everywhere. That will rub off on the other players as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.