Game Day ***Cowboys vs Texans 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I wouldn't be opposed to trading Jaylon...getting Cox some more snaps.....and maybe signing vet KJ Wright as insurance. @ least...we are saving money.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
IM a little late here, but Cooper Rush is your back up. He seems confident, isnt afraid to throw the ball downfield, has been in the system. I like him at this point. Now keep in mind... i also think if Dak goes down for any extended period of time, our season is over.....lol

pupulehaole

Reaction score
I wouldn't be opposed to trading Jaylon...getting Cox some more snaps.....and maybe signing vet KJ Wright as insurance. @ least...we are saving money.
Dont think any team will trade for Jaylon. Especially with that contract of his. We just need to bite the bullet and release him IMO

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
:lmao:
th
Okay, I see what I did there.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Nooch can earn a roster spot right now, because Gilbert aint done jack. Gilbert has looked like Garbage IMO all preseason.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Actually, I didn't.

I suspected it was Williams based off the body language between him and Rush while they were walking off the field for halftime, but I don't have any DVR to confirm, so I asked.

No trick, I promise.
I meant it was what you suspected.

Status
Not open for further replies.