Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS12

Reaction score
BTW this QB Tennessee trotting out there.......eh.........losing to him would be paper bag over head time.

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
This dude may not even make it to the 3Q. Not sure why you don’t just let Willis get a long term look compared to someone who calling a journeyman would be generous at this point

It feels like sabotage for a team with a shot at the playoffs next week. Willis is at least an effective runner and deserves the reps

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Would like to see Clark getting behind his pads and start hitting people. Not a fan of throw down tacklers; leads to too many extra yards and broken tackles.

Cydios

Reaction score
I'm finally in tune with everyone now lmao.. I'm usually 2 mins behind

just_catch_it

Reaction score
We need to put this team away on this drive! Stop letting them hang around! Damn they are playing without their Best players!

glimmerman

Reaction score
Let’s see the killer instinct. Run and go deep.. Move the chains and take a shot. Drip that dime Dak. Shut people up..

Patrick

Reaction score
Willis will be starting the 2nd half.

Dobbs hasn't been bad for what he has been given but they have to do something.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
If the defense can keep creating turnovers like this, it will really help compensate for their lack of coverage abilities. Could be very valuable come playoff time
We can’t count on that, they are so far above stats in this area. Offense needs to put points on the board without relying on defense, just feel like it’s not sustainable. I hope I’m wrong though

Status
Not open for further replies.