Game Day *** Cowboys vs Vikings 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Let's Go Cowboys!
Can't lose this game, a lot of NFC teams in the wildcard hunt lost today. Plus Philadelphia has a bye week.
It's time to gain some ground ! ! !

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Two horrible plays by Awuzie.

Couldn't stop that horrible pass with the WR falling down.

Then let the next guy get to the sidelines. He should have closed to him in the middle of the field so that someone else might have a chance to keep him from the sideline if (when) he missed.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
That was gosh dang bullcrap by the defense ...make a play. Let em just drive it down the field

SDCowboy

Reaction score
This game demonstrates why would should have replaced Garrett with the black cat.

morat1959

Reaction score
Offense fights to get us to a tie and this garbage Marinelli defense gives up the lead with Minn. getting the ball to start the 2nd half.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
One thing that bothers me, we have let Cousin succeed at something he usually struggles with. Passing in the redzone

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Defense folds like a chair at the half:facepalm: Well we played like for 3/4ths of a quarter so the 2nd half should be ours. Garrett teams are worth 2 quarters.

SWHawk

Reaction score
We need to mix up our coverages. What's the point of having a pass rush if you're going to allow this scrub to dink and dunk down the field.
Their TE Smith was wide open for 4 straight completions on that last drive: 7, 7, 8, 7. I mean NOBODY ever covered him. I get playing a soft zone, but maybe just once you jump that route. It's just too easy.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Pumping your chess for Dak and we are still losing?

Loser *** fanbase I swear

What’s more ridiculous is they’re trying to tear down other players yet again... Like they’re not entitled to bad plays, or other players not doing their jobs are hurting their play like you know 52.

Dak is keeping this team in it period.

Status
Not open for further replies.