Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
It ain’t the coaches these players are just terrible and lazy. Thankfully they’re showing their true colors so MM can dump the dead weight in the off-season and start getting players that are actually talented and have heart.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Top 5 picks guys. We should be able to add a quality RB or WR to the roster. So there’s that

9of11

Reaction score
Note to Jerry,
Don't trade any of our picks... Keep them all... We will have a top five picks coming in every round this coming draft...

TX_Yid

Reaction score
I think the lack of preseason excuse is done now. We've had multiple games to figure out how to play defense and still NOTHING

rxdoc

Reaction score
This team is gutless and has officially given up on the season.... they will not win another game

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Washington hadn't scored on the first drive of 1st or 2nd half. They still haven't, but on 2nd half I'm sure they will. They didn't have a 60 yard rusher this year, that is going to change. What other records will be broken today? Looks like we will be giving up 30+ again this game and score maybe 13 if we are lucky!

scottsp

Reaction score
This feels almost like the late 80’s, with little hope and no bottom in sight.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
At the beginning of the game didn’t I see Washingtons offense was the worst in the league or close to it in several categories?

You sure did!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Can anybody really see us finishing better than 2-14 with the number one pick in the draft
Our luck, the Jets won't win any games, and we'll miss out on Trevor Lawrence. I wish a Lawrence Taylor were available in this draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.