Game Day ***Cowboys vs Washington 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyFlame

Reaction score
Am I the only person who is more excited to see the defense come back on the field than the offense?
Yes of course the defense is coming up with big plays / the offense is pulling off stupid play calls coupled with Dak looking about as good as whats his face at QB on WFT

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
The cherry on top would be if we could somehow get another 200 yard rushing game like we were so often at the beginning of the year. D is balling. Would be nice to see even just 100 from Zeke and the OLine.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Let’s see what version of 3 and out Moore, Dak and O Line committing penalties can figure out . Its not easy with such a stacked offense.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
This offensive is going nowhere

Never thought I'd enjoy watching a dallas defense more
Dare I say, if everyone can stay healthy down the stretch, this defense is capable of helping to win us a championship??

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Alright boys, who else is feeling a run on first down here to really mix it up? :laugh:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
First game with all these guys playing together on the Dline and so far looking great. They haven't even had time to gel yet. They could be ferocious down the stretch.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Can the offense keep up with the defense? They are supposed to be the strongest part of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.