Game Day ***Cowboys vs Washington 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Why dive down.. He had a big chance. Let’s hurry up.. Go deep.. quit making mistakes..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yes, I'm gong to complain when our D blows 4 gimme INTs. That isn't OK under any circumstance.
one was a gimme don't exaggerate! im watching the same game they are pin balling and high , only one the first one was a easy int..ummkkk

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Blue glasses aside, this team is not disciplined. All the talent in the world but constantly drawing flags that stall out drives.

To clarify, by team, I mean the offense. The defense is looking incredible. Kellen Moore and Mike McCarthy......what are we doing?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
If we blocked it, you would be squealing like a pig!

I think he coaches that on those 4th and longs… Go for the block but if you miss make sure you avoid the plant leg. Take the 5 yard penalty but if you get the block it works.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
I think you're going to see Fox get off of this game in the second half if Dallas scores early in the second half.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 1 actually which is bull by the way

Prescott SLANT COOPER FIRST DOWN NEAR THE 40

(PLAY 2)

Prescott back, incomplete.

JohnnyFlame

Reaction score
Half time talk should be. Defense you just keep on. Special teams and offense please try to not do something stupid for a half. Just one half that is all we ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.