Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Gallup was open, Nooch sucks...lol.

I'm grouchy because I don't drink a beer during the early games until we score a TD. How dry I am.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I said on this board this past week that we might not score a TD today........ The 1-15 1989 cowboys would blowout this bunch of deadbeats. Jerry and the whole organization should be ashamed of the roster they have assembled. We might lead the league in gutless players.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I need some fantasy points out of 13. Some get on the horn to nooch and tell him to start forcing things.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ok, Chris Jones needs gone. He has been below average to bad for 3 or 4 seasons now yet for some reason we never consider fixing the issue with a cheap replacement. Just another example of the incompetence of the Jones family running this train wreck.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’d say it much worse. Since Dak went out we lost Martin and the left tackle, probably the two best players and 40% of the line.
The offensive line still sucks though. You can;'t have one good player on it and be good lol. The offensive line is bad. It was bad with Dak and its bad still.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’m not sure how good of team we were with Dak, but without him we got nothing.

2-14

conner01

Reaction score
I don't know but I just saw his eyes as he came to the sidelines he looks like a deer in headlights and trust me I see a lot of that every morning I play dodge the deer every morning
That’s what happens when you can’t block

Mr_437

Reaction score
Now their sitting Zeke n CeeDee, but not some of those defensive guys who stunk up the field every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.