Not open for further replies.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
why am i still watching
train-crash-gif.gif

Praxit

Reaction score
..we we're doomed when our RT's went out 1st qtr. You just cant replace those.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Yeah, get it or not I like Rivera's call here.

But the boot on the neck.

Gotta respect that even if it's on my team.

75boyz

Reaction score
For all you tankers. What is the point of tanking if this is the quality of head coach? He is beyond bad. There is no rhyme or reason to what he does on fourth down.

The defense has played well in the second half and he just sabotaged them and the game. He does not deserve to come back.

This to eternity and back. No matter the outcome today. This entire staff, and especially the HC, is responsible for ALL team and staff performance, should absolutely be fired.

And shouldn't have been hired in the first place. Said it from day one and have remained firm. How many stupid decisions in all 3 phases of a team need to be made in order for others to see?

This isn't the first game like this this year.
This puppet is as bad as any of Jerrys previous puppets.

And worse in my opinion because of his "so called skins on the wall."

Yeah,
Rodgers didnt carry him.
**** here with that crap, lol.

This is a joke.

But yep, I'm still a tank guy, just with a different staff is all.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
Dalton was going to have no drop off though right? Lol. He’s turned into a pumpkin in the 4th with the game on the line. Go figure .
Try and remember... we lost Martin AGAIN early in the game. Dalton was doing pretty good up until then. Every one on this line is 2nd string or lower right now.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I will always be a Dallas Cowboy fan I'm from the late 60s 70s 80s I've seen just about everything and right honestly I've seen enough of this year over and over and over like I said injuries play a big part of this but I've said it many times until you have a complete culture change in Dallas that's going to be the same thing and that culture change involves Jerry Jones letting control of the team go and we all know how that's going to go
Thanks been here since 1975
Just getting harder to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.