Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

lockster

Reaction score
Remember that game on Thanksgiving. 2020 when we went for a fake punt every time we had no chance? Then everyone thought we would be moving into the van, down by the river right, after the game? But we fooled them by taking a cab ride right back to Jerry's world? Hehe. Yeah, we fooled them , didn't we? :).

Zordon

Reaction score
Chase Young and Terry Mclaurin are changing the culture of the Skins. In due time they will be good again.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Some will blame the drops on Lamb and the WRs, but it they happened with Dak his critics would be saying that it was 100% his fault for not throwing the ball perfectly enough even if the ball hit the WR in their hands.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A fake punt that looked like it was designed by Wiley Coyote on 4th and 10 in a 4 point game deep in your own territory , honestly nfl should investigate the team after this game . There is no way that’s on the up and up .
beamerplaybook.jpg

OldJarhead

Reaction score
This franchise is such garbage now. Jerrah's ego has destroyed it, and it will never be great again until he and his sons are no longer involved.

Daillest88

Reaction score
That was probably one of the dumbest calls I have EVER seen.

Thank you MM!!! Maybe he is tanking?
Man I hope that’s what he’s trying to do of not .. this is one of the worst coaches games I’ve seen in a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.