Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

mardwin

Reaction score
Look on the bright side, we get a better draft pick and we get 4th place schedule. I am trying to see something positive out of this.

I was hoping for the Vikings to embarrass this team.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
The OL started to get injured when Dak was still the QB.

Your point being? It's still a stupid narrative. I'm not by any means a Dalton fan, I wanted them to stick with Gilbert, but anyone saying Dalton is playing with the same hand Dak has been dealt is only interested in spinning a narrative. There's no logic or reason behind it. It's just, wah wah wah you talked bad about my QB.

J817

Reaction score
Has Washington beat a team like this in the last 5 years? I don’t recall Washington beating someone like this tbh.

Sydla

Reaction score
The WFT beatdown has begun....run the score up on this mess. Unbelievable that I thought this team would muster some heart......but we'll pick the easy choices to heap criticism on....go after Zeke and J Smith and dismiss all the obvious dysfunctions with this team. They STANK and the coaching staff is a JOKE.

Oh so now you are coming around on the mistakes the coaching staff made today? hahahaha.

Cydios

Reaction score
Thought it was funny that Dalton fired himself up on that first down.... too bad there was a lot more game left..

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Washington headed in the right direction.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
This needs to be the game where you get rid of Nolan afterwards. Somebody has to be the skapegoat. The defense is healthy.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
TV4W6O4IEWT2DTCDH6D22EKWJA.jpg
Looks like Jerry & Stephen!

irving

Reaction score
LOL.......Dak would have thrown for 400 yards and 4 TD's today like he usually does.

Dont get mad because your hero Dalton turned out to be a turd like we told you he was.

Zeke is the REAL turd. Does the clown even have 20 yards?
You are spot on, Dak has never had a loss like this to Washington. You can be assured had Dak played today and lost like this, he would get most of the blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.