Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I'm not thankful for this song and it's made the voices return.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You're right. My hopes were deflated when we lost our tackles but the game is still within reach.
Yeah and I get why. But this honestly the perfect matchup for us when you have a bad defense and are taking some hits on offense. And the offensive line hasn't been nearly that bad too. If they can't pull this out then yeah we need to temper expectations.....I mean temper them from where we already tempered them lol.

Reactions: CWR

J817

Reaction score
They're never good.

No they aren’t. It’s usually county and that isn’t my thing but at least I heard of the person from like TV commercials or something. I have never seen of heard of this dude or woman.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
When I ask will these halftime shows be for the older generations?! This is nothing but noise!

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Dallas was successful with the dump off screen to Elliott for a TD last week and Washington knows that and are defending the flats very well.

Moore doesn't seem to know.

Most teams don't leave the flats completely vacated like Dallas. It's completely unsound defense. I have no idea what our D's issue is...and this is going into a game knowing thats what Washington relies on.

Status
Not open for further replies.