Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington post game thread***

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Williams is a bit of a stretch, but Kosier was the weakest of the group back then. Other than that, who do you disagree with?

We went 13-3 in 2007
We went 13-3 in 2016

There’s your only push.

Romo was 4 years in, Dak was a Rookie...

Game-Set-Match

Gator88

Reaction score
We went 13-3 in 2007
We went 13-3 in 2016

There’s your only push.

Romo was 4 years in, Dak was a Rookie...

Game-Set-Match
Cool, so outside of each QB's best years Dak is 12-11 and Romo was 65-46, despite Dak having better protection and defenses.

Zordon

Reaction score
GUTLESS![/QUOTE]
It was the last 30-40 seconds that was mishandled. Very little sense of urgency.
YOU MUST FIRE THIS MAN IMMEDIATELY

I WOULD GIVE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO BE IN DC TO YELL IN THIS MAN'S FACE, YOU COMPLETE COWARD, YOU MORONIC IMBECILE, YOU UTTER FRAUD
:laugh:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Cool, so outside of each QB's best years Dak is 12-11 and Romo was 65-46, despite Dak having better protection and defenses.

Nope, Romo also had a good defense one upon a time as well..

Ware in his prime vs Tank, not even close...

gmb1

Reaction score
Man...even the Houston Texans won today. At least the Rockets are down to the Clippers right now. Yeah...I don't like Houston.

Last edited:

zerofill

Reaction score
Let this sink in...

2nd year QB that sat all last season...

#Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes now has 23 TDs on the season (21 passing, 2 rushing). #CINvsKC

Yet our dope can't even find a wide open WR:banghead:

DqE4Rb0W4AsX2Pp.jpg

Isn't even looking that way... Besides, that isn't really open to Dak lol.

Hogeboom4TheWin

Reaction score
We can still win the NFC East. :star:

It looked to me like a potential 2018 division champ was playing in the game today and it’s not the Cowboys. The Commanders have quietly gotten better. Unless the Eagles get some consistency soon, the Commanders could snatch the division from them. I’ve seen all I need to from the Cowboys to know that they won’t be in the hunt this year. I am beginning to think this team is not capable of winning two in a row no matter who they play. We keep waiting for them to turn the corner, to have it all click into place, go on a win streak, etc. and it’s just not happening. It feels like any win is just “relief” to them rather than a momentum builder for the following game. It’s been that way for a long, long time now. At some point, a “culture” of winning has to be developed in order for there to be the sustained greatness that we all want to see. Something such that wins build upon wins rather than just having Week-to-week rollercoaster rides. There really hasn’t been such a culture for many years now, not since Parcells. Unfortunately, the guys running the show now clearly don’t have what it takes to create that culture.

Blake

Reaction score
Jason Garrett on his conservative play calling.
"That s*** is amazing, That s** is crazy, Linehan was like "ooo". I looked up at Dak and said "Damn, we doing this s** for real"

Didn't know garret spoke in ebonics. Learn something new each day

Carter

Reaction score
Aslong as this gutless "Headcoach" is here nothing will Change. Still making more mistakes than any rookie Coach.

Crosbie

Reaction score
Nfl robbed dallas

As bad as the calls from the officials were at times, we robbed ourselves.

Honestly, the worst part for me is how BORING they are to watch at the minute. Even if we lost but we played some good, exciting football, I'd at least be able to enjoy the game. Apart from the closing minutes of the game last night, it is so painfully dull to watch. Whenever we were driving, you knew exactly what was coming on 1st, 2nd and most the time 3rd down, every. single. drive.

Last edited:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They have to wait until the defender jumps offsides otherwise it isn't a penalty. It's drawing a guy offsides by moving the football.

Now he didn't move the football. It was a bogus call.

Carson

Reaction score
What time are they going to the museum to celebrate? They deserve it!