Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington post game thread***

Dwight

Reaction score
Very good game.

Beasley played his heart out.

However, Jason and Dak are still not the future of this team. Dak improved on the last couple of drives but missed open wideouts.

Time to face reality and accept that this team will not make it to the big one with the current Head Coach and QB.

CB61

Reaction score
L. P. does that with the ball on every feild goal attempt.
But this one draws a penalty
Well I've never really noticed that much a few places the ball or not but the Commanders were aware of it and came off that playing with the ball and got the penalty called might been smart on their part very stupid on ours

DuceizBak

Reaction score
Dak played the best game of his career IMHO( as far as terms of importance, and clutch factor) and out offensive line can't get out of the way of penalties. I don't even blame Maher for the missed kick, it was pretty windy...how the hell do you get a snap infraction? I feel sorry for Dak, Beasley and Gallup and the defense.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Time for dumb Jerry and Son to pull the plug on stupid Garrett, this guy is ball-less and simply sucks at game management and coaching, he has got to go...NOW!

CB61

Reaction score
Well I've never really noticed that much a few places the ball or not but the Commanders were aware of it and came off that playing with the ball and got the penalty called might been smart on their part very stupid on ours
To tell you the truth I've never really noticed if he does or not but he picked the ball off the ground if he's done that for a long time he's got away with it for a long time he didn't this time

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Doink after being pushed back 5 yards
Perfect way to lose that one

It was only 3rd down, right?
We could have run a play to get closer
52 yard kicks are not gimmes, particularly on a grass field

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Updated my sig to account for today's loss. Fully expect a convincing win next game.