Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington post game thread***

Daillest88

Reaction score
We play not to lose. It’s obvious I’m over this bs. It’s Super Bowl or bust

Zordon

Reaction score
Very good game.

Beasley played his heart out.

However, Jason and Dak are still not the future of this team. Dak improved on the last couple of drives but missed open wideouts.

Time to face reality and accept that this team will not make it to the big one with the current Head Coach and QB.
Easy to improve when the defense is playing prevent D. Those stats are meaningless.

TheDoctor

Reaction score
Hey guys at least we almost tied, so we were pretty close....and we should win next week going by the win/lose alternating pattern.

giphy.gif

hutch1254

Reaction score
Two things:

Tony proved on TV that he's smarter than the head coach on what do with those last 12 seconds and 1 timeout in your pocket.

That penalty is like the Brice Butler illegal substitution penalty all over again. Who calls that bleep at that point in the game?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Whatever. No point in being upset over it. The team is bad, they played bad, and we lost.
I'm mad only because we had a chance to win. But reality has set back in. This is par for the course and has been par for the course for more than 20 years.
I can only sigh and say, "More of the same."

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dak played the best game of his career IMHO( as far as terms of importance, and clutch factor) and out offensive line can't get out of the way of penalties. I don't even blame Maher for the missed kick, it was pretty windy...how the hell do you get a snap infraction? I feel sorry for Dak, Beasley and Gallup and the defense.
no the GB playoff game he was great

Dwight

Reaction score
Dak got us into field goal position. I'd love to know how he is at fault for this game.

Well tell Jim Nantz and Romo that as well because they were pointing out this flaws too.

Come on did you even read my post saying he improved?

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
this team is still what is has been since 1997 a middle of the road team with still sucky qb play and coaching

Zordon

Reaction score
Imagine thinking we were something because we beat a struggling and spiraling Jags team who can do nothing on offense last week.

We'll win in a couple weeks and most of you will go right back to thinking we are Super Bowl contenders again. Never changes, no one ever learns or understands. Tiresome.
Trust me dude a lot of us understand what you're saying. It's been the same win one, lose one crap for Garrett's entire tenure. They have no clue how to properly handle success.