Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington post game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
you mean daks 9 yd pass and coopers 81 yd run?

Yeah that's the one. But whether it's a short or long pass, does that change what a TD is worth? Last time I checked, assuming a successful PAT, a TD is still worth 7 points no matter how long the pass was.

Hey I don't like the dink and dunk stuff either, but 7 points is still 7 points, and that shouldn't be discounted just because you don't like the guy.
It was worth a TD and contributed heavily to a Cowboys W. Give the guy his due.

Last edited:
Reactions: CWR

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Did you lose a bet, forcing you to have that avatar?
:lmao:,,,I'm thinking he's one of them there overt espionage spines of under the wire sappers type,,, myself!,,,&,,, I've found zero reason to think otherwise, also.

* ya ,I hit him with a " like" fer that Brees face plant quip,,,thougho_O

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
How is that possible when the Eagles play the Commanders next and the Eagles already have 6 loses?

PHI have NYG and WAS at home next = 2 wins so 4-6 becomes 6-6
WAS next playNYG at home = 1 win so 6-5 with 1 L and one W becomes 7-6

:cool:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
PHI have NYG and WAS at home next = 2 wins so 4-6 becomes 6-6
WAS next playNYG at home = 1 win so 6-5 with 1 L and one W becomes 7-6

Washington's next game is at Philadelphia. Monday night football.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just to put things in perspective. When we play the eagles again NFC East might look like this:
WAS 7-6
DAL 6-6
PHI 6-6
NYG 3-10

Not over, not guaranteed yet

I'm curious as to how the Commanders will gain 2 wins in 1 game?

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
This is getting more difficult than I thought :confused:

Washington's next game is at Philadelphia. Monday night football.

Ok smart guy. I meant next game after the philly one. You're great :clap: . The point is they lose one and win one. ok?

I'm curious as to how the Commanders will gain 2 wins in 1 game?

Where did you get that math from? By the time we play Philly, WAS play two game; at PHI and host NYG. Lose one and win one. When a team has a record of 6W-5L and they lose one and win one, we add 1W to the W column, and 1L to the L column, so 6W-5L becomes 7W-6L. Just like my post (the one you quoted) shows

[smh] millennials [smh]

tyke1doe

Reaction score
He made a made a move to get open after the ball was in the air.

Think of thowing a tennis ball at a moving moving circular target on the ground that suddely travels at different speeds. If you miss it's not because you are "inacurate". Your simply failing to predict where the target will be.

Now same target starts out slower bit then speeds up and keeps same speed. Now if you miss it would be because of "inacuracy".

Fyi, i'm not saying Dak does not need improvement on his accuracy, i'm simply saying his accuracy was not the issue on that particular play.

I'm sorry, but that doesn't work.
First, if he makes a move to get open, Dak is STILL throwing it to the open man. Therefore, he has to anticipate WHERE the open man will be.
Second, your example of the tennis ball proves my point because,
a. if you miss your ARE inaccurate if you intended to hit the target.
b. failing to predict where the target will be is an indictment on your AWARENESS.
Third, the point about your target slowing up and speeding up doesn't fit. Gallup is running a particular route. It appears to be a go-route, meaning the receiver is to go run deep.
The only way this isn't Dak's fault is if the route was designed as a back shoulder throw, but why would you throw a back shoulder throw when your man in streaking down the field? Gallup gave no indication he was coming back for the ball until he sees that Dak threw it short.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I keep seeing people say things like Dak threw 9 yards and Cooper ran 81. Perhaps y'all should watch the game because that 90 yard TD was not a 9 yards pass.

Nexx

Reaction score
I keep seeing people say things like Dak threw 9 yards and Cooper ran 81. Perhaps y'all should watch the game because that 90 yard TD was not a 9 yards pass.

i just watched the replay. 69 of the 90 yards was from YAC.

davidariust24

Reaction score
Stephen A said that the cowboys will lose three out of the next four, and he said this last week like Wednesday or something. We've beaten Atlanta and now the Commanders that's one more than he said we'd lose already. Is it two out of four or was it three out of four? I just want to make sure. If the cowboys just managed to somehow to defeat the saints for some outwordly reason stephen a may wet his seat on the set

Status
Not open for further replies.