Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington post game thread ***

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Players and coaches were both terrible today. lamb dropped a TD, Zeke fumbled, Gallup dropped , OL was bad but can’t blame them almost all backups. Defense just doesn’t have the horses. Coaching was bad going for it on 4th down twice inside own 30 is insane. In the long run it’s best we don’t win this division. We need the best draft possible next year.

Agreed. Imagine suffering through a comedy like tonight's game in a playoff game?? :facepalm:

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
i will just be glad when this season is over it sure it hard to watch stupid from top to bottom this team is a disgrace i wonder what the old players that played in theseventies that watch this mess of grabage team play to me the whole thing needs to be flushed a down the toliet

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
just play calling that is not some thing a 4 year old would do on madden

that is all i ask! not a lot!
Easy to point to and there certainly were some terrible moments, but consider what they're working with.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Uh, actually, he still was.

It's hilarious, but it looked like the INT actually fell into his hands when he wasn't doing anything or near anyone. Like, just standing there with nothing to do, and oops! an INT!
We've seen our receivers drop easier passes than that. He gave the offense an opportunity, and they failed. It wasn't his only decent play either. I'm not saying he was a great defensive force today, just that he was much better than he had been.

Cmac

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys have never beaten the Washington Football Team. Sad
sweep-wood-floor-1024x682.jpg

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
This play was glaring to me...on Washington’s 4th and 1 Lawrence whopped the RT and allowed Xavier woods a free run at RB Gibson. He could have easily tackled him in the backfield. He instead just stood there and waited for Gibson to initiate contact and easily convert the first down. We need a good safety opposite Wilson.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Nah...I juries don't fly tonight. This inept coaching staff was on full display. You can't have watched this game and then come away with any other conclusion.
I know what I watched. And coming away with one reason is mighty inaccurate.

Williamsboys

Reaction score
Five song titles for the Dallas Cowboys last two decades...
Help!!
aLL oUTA Love..
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

NumOneQB

Reaction score
The 4th down & 10 fake punt sealed it. The team couldn’t dig their way out after going down 2 scores.