Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
so one hour prior is the Pre game opening...

Lets go Cowboys FTW

will this be a start to nice Streak or go back to WLWLWLWLWLWL? finally break the road losing streak I hope we can accomplish both

ShiningStar

Reaction score
we have a good chance to out play and out coach them today. I dont expect a perfect game like last week, but Dallas is going to have to be creative to win it today.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Houston is beating the Jags 20-3....Jags are horrible....not sure how much credit to give the Cowboys win last week. Win back to back wins, and on the road against the Commanders....would be awesome

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Looks like Philly is on the verge of losing to Carolina.....If we win today, we have a decent lead in the division.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I'm very curious as to if we stay aggressive on offense or we play scared. History shows this coaching staff will play scared in big games. I'm hoping not.

You have a very good defense, play to win on offense not to lose

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Houston is beating the Jags 20-3....Jags are horrible....not sure how much credit to give the Cowboys win last week. Win back to back wins, and on the road against the Commanders....would be awesome

the game we played them, they still had the number 1 defense. there was nothing wrong with that defense til they played us.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Eagles lose.....time to step up and take control of this division!

Status
Not open for further replies.