Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I hope we eat, but that Washington defense may be the ones eating.

75boyz

Reaction score
It is depressing how low this once proud division has fallen and how we (without noticing) are gradually settling for less and less and getting used to mediocre seasons, and players

This.
I mean picking higher in all rounds has historically proven to be a foundation towards future success of this franchise.
But, if the yearly mediocre and 'just get in and see what happens' group are so convinced, who am I to argue.

'89, '90, '91 and 2016 want their drafts back though.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This.
I mean picking higher in all rounds has historically proven to be a foundation towards future success of this franchise.
But, if the yearly mediocre and 'just get in and see what happens' group are so convinced, who am I to argue.

'89, '90, '91 and 2016 want their drafts back though.

Who knows, next season it can be flipped, and every team will be 7-3. Then what?

75boyz

Reaction score
Who knows, next season it can be flipped, and every team will be 7-3. Then what?

I mean I don't want to disrespect your intelligence but the point is if Dallas hadn't sucked in '88 and '89 along with the Jimmy/Jerry Herschel trade, then 3 superbowls never happen. If Dallas doesn't suck in 2015, then a few players that are here now aren't here.
History with this team has shown that Dallas has done much better towards establishing an actual playoff contending team when picking higher instead of the annual middle round picks carousel of the last several years.
If you think their likelihood at success is just as even while picking lower and that it's all just a big game of chance then I'll agree to disagree and take my option of picking higher. No prob. Just my opinion.

Happy Thanksgiving

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
This team will get crushed in the playoffs.
Play hard and competitive but we need the loss.
You'll thank me next draft
tumblr_ov8zwsLuw81sngfjuo1_400.gif

blueblood70

Reaction score
saw some pregame TG day stats

we are 8-1 all time against the WFT on TG..

Romo holds the TD record for TG day games..In jeopardy today with Stafford, odd they are both 9 , have very similar games, and have fell short for their expectations..Romos ironically calling the game

Status
Not open for further replies.