Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheViper7

Reaction score
Im trying to get into this game today and trying to get into the thouhgt of making a run at the division ans playoffs. Its hard though because well...im just not into Andy Dalton that much nor believe in him that much. I can get into this offense as a whole because most if what we expected to be there are still there(OLine in shambles if course). And i can sorta get into our defense because LVE is back and playing good and DLaw too and some of the young guys are stepping up(Galimore, Wilson) although Diggs being out makes it hard to pull for that secondary. I guess what im trying to say is if Dak was still there or even at worst case hold the fort down knowing he could be back for the playoffs i could get into this thing. If we got into the playoffs with Dak i would at least have this feeling that we could compete and beat anybody (seriously). But with Dalton im just meh about this whole thing. He doeesnt excite me or give me any kind of confidence . He just makes me feel for who, for what about this whole situation.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
49-10 Cowboys. Dalton throws for three tds and runs for four.
Lawrence gets all the sacks... 9.
McCarthy celebrates by doing the worm at mid-field.
SRd54L.mp4

sideon

Reaction score
The only way the WFT can win is if their defense shows up like it did in the last game, if not then they're screwed. The Cowboys OL needs to be ready because Washington obliterated them in the 1st game.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
This is a huge game and it’s not going to be easy. The dead skins defense is legit and Smith is a good QB. 31-28 Cowboys.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're used to watching the Cowboys every week and then you watch these other teams and it's like you're watching a high school game.

Status
Not open for further replies.