Twitter: Cowboys waiting for Dak counter offer

NotForLong

Reaction score
So the defense of the Rams gears up to stop Zeke and lets WR's run open all over the field and it's Zekes fault and not DAk who missed some very easy throws with no pressure.

The lengths you guys go to. Those WR's were open everywhere. A real Qb would have made them pay dearly! People coming in here 5 months later and saying look at the stat board like we did not actually watch the game!
:bow:

HungryLion

Reaction score
And cousins never had zeke scaring the living daylights out of defenses so he can make a "Clutch" run for a 1st down or a "Clutch" dink & dunk pass.

Dak has rode the coat tails of Zeke and this Line . . . but I know Football & I know this. The luxury that Dak has with Zeke became our weakness because Dak can't throw an Out to Save his Life & it wasn't until an Amazing talent like Cooper came was he was able to pass the football . . .

its a sick Joke 30 million a year ,for a QB that Can't throw an out . . . fade . . . read the field . . . . . pocket presence . . . his biggest Supporters said last year he would learn . . . Now they are saying this year he will learn.

How about we wait till he learns before we pay him like a top5 QB

:facepalm:

Rayman70

Reaction score
This IS what I don't understand with this board . . . you want to drag out Zeke the Heart &Soul of this team . . . when we should string Dak along so he can prove that he is improving
ITS not what I wish to have happen...its just likely what they are thinking in the front office, worse case.

Rayman70

Reaction score
This IS what I don't understand with this board . . . you want to drag out Zeke the Heart &Soul of this team . . . when we should string Dak along so he can prove that he is improving
btw...its not like he wouldn't be getting paid a kings ransom...especially if we tag him 1 year.Dont act like he's gonna be disrespected or in the free government cheese line.