Cowboys wearing a lot of blue this year

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys will be in their white jerseys for Saturday’s preseason home opener against the Houston Texans, but get used to seeing them more in their blue jerseys for the regular season. The Cowboys will wear blue at Washington, at New Orleans, at the New York Jets, at the New York Giants, at Detroit and at Chicago and will wear their blue jerseys with white pants at home against Minnesota and the Los Angeles Rams. They will wear their Color Rush twice: vs. Miami and at the New England Patriots. They will be in their traditional white jerseys for home games against the Giants, Green Bay Packers, Philadelphia Eagles, Buffalo Bills and Washington and their road game at Philadelphia.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys will be in their white jerseys for Saturday’s preseason home opener against the Houston Texans, but get used to seeing them more in their blue jerseys for the regular season. The Cowboys will wear blue at Washington, at New Orleans, at the New York Jets, at the New York Giants, at Detroit and at Chicago and will wear their blue jerseys with white pants at home against Minnesota and the Los Angeles Rams. They will wear their Color Rush twice: vs. Miami and at the New England Patriots. They will be in their traditional white jerseys for home games against the Giants, Green Bay Packers, Philadelphia Eagles, Buffalo Bills and Washington and their road game at Philadelphia.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer
Blue jersey curse was for the light blue shade, not dark blue.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I’m very surprised. We’ve always stuck by the white.

I’m a fan of them all so I’m happy either way.

Nav22

Reaction score
Whoa. Not a fan of this.

Traditional whites are what we all grew up seeing. Call me old school, but that’s what the Cowboys look like to me.

The occasional blue/color rush is a fun treat every now and then, but it shouldn’t be a regular thing. That’s how it loses its appeal.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whoa. Not a fan of this.

Traditional whites are what we all grew up seeing. Call me old school, but that’s what the Cowboys look like to me.

The occasional blue/color rush is a fun treat every now and then, but it shouldn’t be a regular thing. That’s how it loses its appeal.

Jerry's pretty much destroyed everything with this team. This is all that's left.