Cowboys Wearing Navy Jerseys with White Pants Tonight

TexasBacon

Reaction score
They just announced it on Twitter. Maybe my favorite uniform combination, though the normal navy look is great too.

And no, old man, I don't care that you don't care what they are wearing.

Insert "THEY COULD WEAR PINK FOR ALL I CARE, JUST WIN, HURPA DURP" comments below.

NotForLong

Reaction score
They just announced it on Twitter. Maybe my favorite uniform combination, though the normal navy look is great too.

Insert "THEY COULD WEAR PINK FOR ALL I CARE, JUST WIN, HURPA DURP" comments below.
Yes . .
White pants will counteract the Blue Jersey

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I am gonna watch nekkit and hold by breath until I turn blue. Just remind me to breath every now and then.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Like the jerseys, don't like the white pants.
get-out-leave.gif

calicowboy54

Reaction score

Well i told the kids we are not wearing those dark blue jersey's to watch the game. last year we lost wearing them, going back in the closet

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I don't think they fare well historically in the blue jerseys but they'll do well tonight. At least they'll look good doing whatever they do. :cool:

SDCowboy

Reaction score
They switched to from the green to gray a couple of years ago.
Fine, they still look odd and don't mesh with the uni's tho. Either use the same silver as the helmet, or stick with white or blue.

TexasBacon

Reaction score
The white pants + blue jersey is the best uni in sports. I wish we'd throw the green pants in the dumpster and go white full time.

I used to be the President of the "match the helmet with the pants" movement but tbh the home pants have grown on me especially since they removed the green last year. It's a unique and classic look and I don't want to look like the Lions. That said, I wish they would mix it up and wear the home white uni 7 times a year, the navy uni 6 times, color rush once, color rush jersey with the silver pants and navy socks once, and throwback (starting next year) twice.

I actually love that all of the uniform sets are all unique from one another, though I love the mixing and matching with the color rush and navy uniforms. They should add a white helmet with the modern star and white facemask to the color rush set next year once the one helmet rule goes away.

If anyone loves athletic aesthetics as much as I do then make sure you read uni-watch.com. One of the best sites on the internet.

dfense

Reaction score
Yeah, but when can they wear the white helmets with the solid blue star?