Cowboys Wearing Navy Jerseys with White Pants Tonight

TexasBacon

Reaction score
Yeah, but when can they wear the white helmets with the solid blue star?

Next year. The one shell rule goes away in 2022 so we should get some awesome uniform matchups next year and beyond. And will definitely see the throwbacks back for Thanksgiving.

75boyz

Reaction score
Almost a Penn State look to his team for this most impressive Pennsylvania bred HC.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Navy jerseys belong with silver pants. Quit trying to improve the look when it can’t possibly be done.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm wearing my navy blue #11 Cowboys jersey today for the first time. Go Cowboys! :starspin:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Being one of the resident fashionistas I say Bully Bully, those pewter pants the Bucs wear are just gauche.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They just announced it on Twitter. Maybe my favorite uniform combination, though the normal navy look is great too.

And no, old man, I don't care that you don't care what they are wearing.

Insert "THEY COULD WEAR PINK FOR ALL I CARE, JUST WIN, HURPA DURP" comments below.
So Only half jinxed

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They just announced it on Twitter. Maybe my favorite uniform combination, though the normal navy look is great too.

And no, old man, I don't care that you don't care what they are wearing.

Insert "THEY COULD WEAR PINK FOR ALL I CARE, JUST WIN, HURPA DURP" comments below.
I'm wearing black shorts with a black Hammer Strength shirt.....what are you wearing?